Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Ctd's Great Western Tour 2003

CTD

:blink:

...............anyone know who this CTD guy is???? Apparently he's planning on stopping by to drink my beer and swim in my pool. Is he the Kato Kalin of the helicopter industry?

:D

C and She, what would your eta to YVK be (day/ tome)? Looking fwd to your visit.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll have to wait until we get to YYC and get a handle on the fire situation to determine our routing. Basically, we expect you to sit by your phone, staring out the window for the next three weeks, awaiting our arrival. Is that a problem?

Will be in touch as soon as we know when we're heading into the OK..

Actually, 407, 100ft and downwash - with the recent power problems here, some of my files are dicey - could you e-mail me your contact info again so I have a record of it somewhere else please....

Cheers,

BV

Guest Bullet Remington

Dang it all!!

I'm headed West and CTD is headed West! Looks like we ain't gonna meet! He's headed West from Calgary to B.C. and I'm heading out this AM from NS for Calgary.

Looks like I'll be back in Calgary and back to work before Mini and that "Big have a nice day" car even leaves the Wet Coast! Missed out on the freebies at Curlies again!! :(:(

Don't think I'll even get a chance to see that Wonkie Land Rover either!! :huh:

If y'all see a 12 foot U haul pushin a small GMC Jimmie up a hill, at a very slow pace, that'll be me!!

Will keep an eye out for every body. :hide:

Rosco, will give ya a call when the dang phone is operational again. We stayed in Schriber and Mattawa on the way down! Missed your town. Lookin to hit it on the way back!

Everybody have fun out there, and whether you're workin the fires or riding the roads.... be careful out there!! :up: :up:

BR

Hopefully someone could pass to CTD that unfortunately the great lamb, scotch BBQ will not be taking place. :(:( :angry: Dashing off to go sit in the rain at Chapleau with our 2X4. Oh well, it'll give me time to stock up a little more on fine scotchs, and fine meats for your next trip through. Keep watching this space, just in case I do end up back home before the 12th, but I'm not going to hold my breath on that. :(

Cheers

'Twas great to have C and SheTD in our humble locale. While he didn't overindulge in the libation with which I newly acquainted him, he spent some time with Cap, who's helping us out temporarily, and left me awash in beer and wine. He was mindful of the volume of work related to the fire situation, and everyone rested well. As brief as the visit was, it was a true pleasure, and they'll be welcome around here any time, I can assure all. Let's just hope he gets home safely on that Pilsner Rocket of his - we need more of his good work with 'Vortex.' :D

Well the kids have come and gone. Left Whistler this morning for Vancouver Island, and it was a treat to have them. Managed to eat, drink and ride as planned. What a show.

Got to say thanks for dropping by, CTD and SheTD, it was a pleasure to having you.

“Man are we lucky” Well you got that right, glad that you feel the same way too. Ride safe and keep the hammer down, well catch up in YOW....Later Dude B)