Ctd's Great Western Tour 2003

CTD

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: Well he's on the road again well fed and watered and looking for handouts. While here he was nice enough to find the forum for me after many months. I was lost in space. ;) He travels with his better half who deserves sainthood for putting up with him. :P My whinerack is empty but the visit was grand. I can only warn those downwind of his possible arrival and suggest turning the lights out and not answering the phone. After Aug 22 it will be safe. I should be honest and admit the short visit was great and getting him to do the dishes was worth all the whining. He's cheap and can be tricked. :up:

the tour of CTD and his better half is still on the go. had supper with him on sat night in yxx and they stopped by for lunch on Sunday before heading off for penticton,kelowna and vernon to do some wine testing. not sure how he is going to attach a couple cases of wine to the back of the bike. he left us with his secert for great ribs.

was very good to see them both again and glad they took time to stop by.

have a great night and if you you see a guy on a BMW bike heading east with a newfie flag on the front of it, keep your hand on your wallet.

Hightower

She and C just left the Okanagan this a.m. for somewhere u/k in the Kootenay's. We too had a great visit with good food, good wine and several great friends. Now to get my scotch out of the attic.

For the record, they are more than appreciative guests and welcome back anytime.

B)

Well I guess you guys out west spoiled him so bad that I'll have to come up with something different.

A scoff of Pickerel, Turkey or Chicken in the deep fryer accompanied by some French Fries and a 24 of "50" or "Ex" to wash everything down. :P

That's what we call the "American Plan" up/over here. :up:

That should round out his last leg home to YOW......hopefully without really bad bum! :o

Cheers

R B)