Military Vs. Civilian

volition

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mac-Ex-wafu, whores don't wear underwear, ask your mom!!! The only reason i'm looking is because the next course is only slated to start in Jan/2008. That means I will not be flying until then :down: I don't see anyone answering the question, better in the civi world, doesn't look like it!!!

Civi life is good for some and military is good for others. In either aviation markets name calling is not appropriate in the fasion that has been demonstrated above :down: . Regardless of what your intentions were with above posts, it was obviously taken the wrong way and I think you should apologise or explain.

If you want to go civi you need to grow a thick skin and a sens of humour with regards to the thread. There is a rivalry that exists between both professions that is nothing but a joke and under all the jokes there is mutual respect....you need to understand that.

MG

Volition you can't wait a year?

Well, I think you should pay your dollar and take your chances in the Civilian world. With your attitude shown here, I don't think you have what it takes to wear the uniform.

It ain't all about the flying.

RTR

<_< With what V has shown over his time here on this site, he has proven he "does not have what it takes" to fit in any where...... :huh:

Insulting someone is one thing, but insulting someones mother, proves just how childish he really is (about as low as one can go)..... :down:

First of all I did not insult no one, or call anyone names...maybe some of you should learn how to read. But then again you have to get your GED done first! As for RTR, just because you couln't make it in the military, does not mean others cannot make it. Oh, yea!! Learn to read, I'm already in as a pilot!! Fenestron, happy to see someones knows how to read!! Back to my original question, never got an answer yet!! Vast, thank you for the the info. :)

LOL Volition!

I have more time in the military than you probably have on this earth.

Oh yeah, you are going to make a fine officer :wacko:

Good luck to you, you're going to need it.

RTR

First of all I did not insult no one, or call anyone names...maybe some of you should learn how to read. But then again you have to get your GED done first! As for RTR, just because you couln't make it in the military, does not mean others cannot make it. Oh, yea!! Learn to read, I'm already in as a pilot!! Fenestron, happy to see someones knows how to read!! Back to my original question, never got an answer yet!! Vast, thank you for the the info. :)

Vo, take a friggin chill pill and calm the heck down, you are sailing very close to the wind and possibly using language/conduct unbecoming of a military officer!

(beware)

You have had a very turbulent career path, and, Yes, you are flying , but that does not excuse the fact that you have some deep rooted issues with yourself that need addressing before ANYBODY can take what you say seriously.

When you have finished work for the day, go back to your room, stand in front of the mirror and have a **** good look at your self, think about what really makes you happy, and why you keep dreaming of a military career!

Are you in the military for your own reasons, or because you have "links" and want to keep Pappy happy????

Whatever the reasons, the harsh reality is, and you really know this anyway, that the military just isn't right for you, or that you aren't right for the military!

You need to wake up and stop all this spoilt-brat routine, eventually it will all come back round to you, so have a calm think about what people are trying to tell you and perhaps you may eventually find a job which you can stick at for longer than 12 months.

Remember, Nobody likes a cheese eating surrender monkey!

All the best and good luck with you future endeavours!

Have a nice day Vo' :unsure:

Oh and by the way, If you ever insinuate that my mother is a whore again, you will be apologizing, and not just in here!