Low Life Pilot And Operator

Iceman

If the globe and mail says the wildlife officers have pictures of the hunters on the ground and the helicopter in the air, and a moose in sight within 24 hours of the ride from which they spotted it, they are going to be somewhat less-priveledged priveledged people.

And the pilot has broken the law...so...I guess we'll see what money can do. Probably the pilot will be the only one who has any serious discomfort.

These people aren't hunters, they're criminals. Maybe I'm getting too sensitive these days but to refer to poachers as sportsmen is akin to calling car thieves chauffeurs. Lineworker, don't take this rant personally it isn't aimed at you, I just need to vent when I see the kind of s**t these idiots were up to. Hopefully one of the lost priveleges will be their ability to purchase hunting licences - although hiding behind that facade probably cleanses their conscience, I doubt it would be much of a deterrence. :angry: There, with that done I think it's time for a wee nip to settle the blood pressure. :up:

Cheers

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These people aren't hunters, they're criminals. Maybe I'm getting too sensitive these days but to refer to poachers as sportsmen is akin to calling car thieves chauffeurs. Lineworker, don't take this rant personally it isn't aimed at you, I just need to vent when I see the kind of s**t these idiots were up to. Hopefully one of the lost privileges will be their ability to purchase hunting licences - although hiding behind that facade probably cleanses their conscience, I doubt it would be much of a deterrence. :angry: There, with that done I think it's time for a wee nip to settle the blood pressure. :up:

Cheers

Reminds me of that clown down in Texas who sends a DC-8, empty to Kenya, during a food crisis in that country, to pick-up wild animals to stock his farm, so hunters can pay to kill those animals on his reserve in Texas.

Pilots licence should be revoked and helicopter impounded.

IMHO, Don

PS: I forgot to add that they are trying to get "Blind People" the right to kill animals in that state also. I would imagine all the blind people being so happy that they have just killed "something".

Imagine all the OOOOOPPPPPSSSS!!!!!!!, I didn't see, you after somebody kills his/hers spouse.

PS: I forgot to add that they are trying to get "Blind People" the right to kill animals in that state also. I would imagine all the blind people being so happy that they have just killed "something".

Imagine all the OOOOOPPPPPSSSS!!!!!!!, I didn't see, you after somebody kills his/hers spouse.

Don't be giving anybody any ideas there Don

:shock: :shock:

Reminds me of that clown down in Texas who sends a DC-8, empty to Kenya, during a food crisis in that country, to pick-up wild animals to stock his farm, so hunters can pay to kill those animals on his reserve in Texas.

Pilots licence should be revoked and helicopter impounded.

IMHO, Don

here ya go, read this :shock:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/na...-home-headlines