Flight Manuals

RDM

Lads,

Getting alot of e-mails from you guys looking for Flight Manuals for different types of aircraft. I do have about a dozen in electronic format, but it appears that I am having a huge problem sending them. The files appear to be to large to be handled by our server (I assume). Is there anywhere I can post them (and how would I do that) so they are easly accessable to all.

I computer guru I are not!

Lads,

Getting alot of e-mails from you guys looking for Flight Manuals for different types of aircraft. I do have about a dozen in electronic format, but it appears that I am having a huge problem sending them. The files appear to be to large to be handled by our server (I assume). Is there anywhere I can post them (and how would I do that) so they are easly accessable to all.

I computer guru I are not!

Rapidshare, YouSendit, MegaUpload, or any other free file hosting service.

RDM - I can host them on my site if you want.

phil

OK Phil, I will take you up on that! Got a couple of PM's from different guys here last night that also have a few to share. You may end up with quite a resource there in short order.

Drop me a PM with the directions on 'how to" and I will get on it this as soona s possible. Please remember I am computer stupid to a small degree so no big words :P;)

You still over there baking in the sand oven?

cheers

Ronnie

• 2 weeks later...