Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Ucfv

weewa

isn't that just a structures program? If thats what your after go for it, but if field maintenance is your goal, I think it's the wrong program.

With only 11 months accredited towards your AME, it falls short of the leaders and is probably indicative of what they offer

I think your right, the only schools in BC that offer the AME "M" course are BCIT(richmond) and Northern Lights(half is done in kelowna and half in dawson cr i believe). I'd have a look into the BCIT course its pretty good, especially if you are living in the lowermainland allready.

the NLC program is an ame course with two intakes one in september and the other is february. this is a full 15 month program.

NLC has entered into a partnership with OCU at the Vernon campus this is an ame course as well. the first 10 months are completed in Vernon and then the last 5 months are finished off in Dawson on the aircraft there.i think that they have 2 intakes as well

now when i was at NLC the the first Vernon class came though Dawson. there was also talk of doing the same kind of partnership with North Island College in Courtenay and Selkerk in Nelson though you would have to talk to andy cole (head of the program in dawson creek) about those two