CanAv Golf Tourney??

RB

Guest Bullet Remington

Jasas, CTD, Man I don''t know about that. You could be right though.

I''ve checked out that picture and for the life of me, I just can''t figure out RDM''S putting style.Ya know, that "kneel down" method! Is that for added stability??

He''s already fairly stable, given his x/y ratio. Jeez, when you try to push him over, he just slides along the ground.

Hey LR - where do you plan to have next year''s TRIC? Any nice courses around YQM?

RB - seriously, where would you be thinking this could take place? I''m not much of a golfer, but I can drink with the best of ''em.

There are a couple of nice course in YQM but I think the word has spread from YFC and we are banned from all courses within 200 nautical miles!!

What I was actually thinkin'' about was holding it in May on the piece of land we want to buy to build our home on. I''m sure the regular TRIC crowd could do a fine job of escavating and save me a fortune.

Well, Im not sure. where is everybody located. it would be nice to have a few beers and a round of golf or(whack f##k the way i play the game) with some pilot types. Im new to the CanAv industry, so even getting a chance to play around and shoot the $hit would be nice.

Oh my Gawd, what''s the TRIC. You must live up north where TSN doesn''t air!!   I heard The Woman''s Network showed a couple of RDM''s failed attempts at putting for a birdie!! CBC were going to do a special on him last year but he didn''t show.  Or is the proper icon

there RDM,

The TRIC (Tom Reid Invitational Classic) is an annual test of stamina. A weekend event in the fall. We usually meet Friday for a TGIF where we eat and drink until the last man vomits. Saturday we go out for a golf game just to be socialable and inject cash into the local economy. We attempt to upset the ground crew at the course lucky enough to host the TRIC and so far we have not failed. The only one we keep on the good side of is the beer girl!!   Saturday evening we then eat and drink until the last man vomits. Hurts by then. Sunday is departure day and for those from away LadyRanger usually distributes medication for the trip back home.