Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Whats Fair For A Wrench?

ktown

Guest bravo
Hey Offset, thanks for the input.......... It's what we need, however you'll note that in my original post, I mentioned no snags and a ship that you haven't been with all summer etc. Just an everyday plain 100 hour. In a hangar if you want with the tools you need. Let's not read too much into it, I'm just trying to show that even with experience times will vary dramatically. So......... Let's see the times, guys.

R...

3 nights work, 1 section per night

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe my fault for helping to divert the discussion from the original topic............ Silly me, I thought the whole idea of the forum was an exchange of ideas and suggestions, didn't realize it was so regimented that we had to worry if we "stayed between the lines."

I agree with 212 just above...............

R...

so off topic.....

Maybe my fault for helping to divert the discussion from the original topic............ Silly me, I thought the whole idea of the forum was an exchange of ideas and suggestions, didn't realize it was so regimented that we had to worry if we "stayed between the lines."

I agree with 212 just above...............

R...

Don't take it to heart Cambox. It takes all sorts to make the world tick. We all still luv ya Big Boy!! :up: :up: :up:

Don't take it to heart Cambox. It takes all sorts to make the world tick. We all still luv ya Big Boy!! :up: :up: :up:

Slight mod to this post. Some yahoo is going to say "how do you know Cambox is a boy?" Soooo--I will modify that to read "We all still luv ya Big Person!!" Oh Sh-t!! now some yahoo is going to say how do you know that person is big? Jeez it's hard being politically correct on this site!! Frig-it, I'm going out to my sundeck and drink some Scotch and eat worms!! :(:(:(

The original topic was beaten to death and we are just having a nice exchange of thoughts and ideas. If you would prefer we could start another thread.

Thanks 212wrench, my point is that.... if someone wants to seek "content" they will look at the topic title. Hazeus

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh........ I want my worms deep fried and nope I want Tequila too.......... I mean if we're going to get drunk together let's really enjoy it! And Haze, I don't hate ya either.... At least we've got meaningful dialouge (sic) So much for being a 90s guy. Dam*

But for all the Jetboxes out there, still not many replies to my original query.......... Nobody doing checks anymore????

R...

And worms--with just a touch of Tobasco!! :punk: :punk: