Jump to content

Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Tax Slips


Recommended Posts

Might depend on how they go about paying for the training. If they paid for it in their name it might cause a hassle with Revenue Canada. Yes they paid for it, and would have the reciepts to prove it. How ever the training wasn't towards their education and so they might not get the credit from it.


However if they pay for the training thru you, it might be easier. Write up a legal agreement with them saving you'll forward them any tax refunds you get as a result of your training tuition.


But by no means take my word for this.... all just a guess. Just call up your accountant to know for sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...