Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Chirp---chirp---chirp...

Wow, this place is so dead right now I'm not even hearing the chirp chirp... :unsure:

The A310 also has a chirp chirp... Can't for the life of me remember what it's for though.. I'll have to look in my manuals..

Come on people, there's gotta be something better to talk about than this!!!

Maybe Chuck could tell us of his escapades in the houses of ill repute in Chile!!! :shock:

O.K. my favourite was the hotel Valdivia in Santiago, they even had a toothless sheep for the truly difficult to please.

In fact I named my company after that house of pure pleasure, for years my wife signed all the papers and such oblivious to where such a strange name came from.

Then one day one of my sick pilot friends was sitting on my front deck well into his third beer ( third case ) and started reminiscing about the good old days and spilled the beans about how funny he thought it was that I had named my company after a whorehouse..............My wife was sitting with us.

Wife trouble...........

Reverend Chas W

• 11 months later...

Ahh CRAP!...I was in Santiago for two whole months and never found anything as much fun as a whorehouse!...lol. I got cheated...hehehe. fun place nonetheless.

I was in Los Condos, the ritzy part of town....there should have been something fun there...don't ya think? All I found to do there was go out for supper at T.G.I Fridays....maybe I'm just too boring???