Skyline Pilots?

I haven't flown it, (I sat in it in the hanger one time and made motorboat noises, that was fun) but I talked to the boys in Terrace no too long back. The word is that it's fantastic. Huge power, lots of room, good demisting, crazy fast, everything.

At max gross they were using under 80% (out of 107?) to vertical out of the trees.

I haven't flown it, (I sat in it in the hanger one time and made motorboat noises, that was fun) but I talked to the boys in Terrace no too long back. The word is that it's fantastic. Huge power, lots of room, good demisting, crazy fast, everything.

At max gross they were using under 80% (out of 107?) to vertical out of the trees.

You motorboating SOB! :)

koalaa119 have you seen this site mostly UK but good pics.... if I could only win the lotto.

it also has good links to some Canadian logging pics

http://www.dgualdo.it/helics-a119.htm

No I haven't , but I think I have something to do now :punk:

Thanks

Occassionally JB Airs A119 flies around here in the summer. The MNR seems to like using it when they get the chance. It sure is fast. All the Fixed wing guys complain because it beats them to the fires. LOL :rolleyes:

cheers