205b

I think they scrapped it because no one bought any.

In addition to the 212S factor it's understandable considering all components are identified as 210 p/n's and are not interchangable with those from the 212 even though they are the same pieces. Kinda paints you into a corner when you're looking at overhaul and replacement.

Maybe if Bell lowered the price to somewhere near reason for a 210, they actually sell one......

I needed a upper left tailboom attachment fitting( airframe) and bell said, "gee...too bad.....don't have one, BUT I can sell you a 210.....

what kind of customer support is that? They are starting to sound more and more like Eurocopter...

Maybe if Bell lowered the price to somewhere near reason for a 210, they actually sell one......

I needed a upper left tailboom attachment fitting( airframe) and bell said, "gee...too bad.....don't have one, BUT I can sell you a 210.....

what kind of customer support is that? They are starting to sound more and more like Eurocopter...

They all play "games", no matter what their name is and it's always been that way in both F/W and R/W. At one time, if one wanted one or both sets of door hinges (upper/lower) for the small side cargo doors on the 205, then you just ordered Part No. 205-xxx-xxx.xx........and you got them for a price that was kinda pricey for what they were, but not outlandish. THEN, Bell decided to give those hinges a Bell 212 Part No. and although they remainned EXACTLY the same hinges..........the price rose to three times the old price. All that had happened was that those first three digits had changed from 205......to 212. My advice? Be nice and careful with those small doors on the 205 because if they still have hinges with a 205 part No. then they haven't been changed yet........AND you don't want to have to buy "new" ones.