Got Accepted

Say.....that's pretty good advice Fen, did you mean, that he should (self) impose a ban on himself because he could not deal with a touch of criticism or opinion differences ????

Seems that the "group" here must be quite forgiving though........you are living proof of that :rolleyes:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have called this topic: GOT Accepted (but still need an argument to help me confirm I've made the right choice)

One thing, like fifth said, "there's no winner in war", so common guys, lets keep the keyboard guns down :D

By the way thanks to all of you for your encouragment. I'll keep you informed as soon as thing start for me.

Take care folks

:huh: More like, when your well-thought-opinion makes sense and can be backed up by facts without offending the h*ll out of people, it is respected. Got nuttin' to do with insider/outsider/"the group" (whatever the hey that is), Fen-Fen. Who loves ya, baby? :P

I hope you don't love me....cause that'd be really creepy :shock:

Say.....that's pretty good advice Fen, did you mean, that he should (self) impose a ban on himself because he could not deal with a touch of criticism or opinion differences ????

Seems that the "group" here must be quite forgiving though........you are living proof of that :rolleyes:

he's not the only one who couldn't deal with a touch of criticism or opinion differences, so lets be fair.

He could take a long break for the good of himself and others, but then we'd go back to one or two mediocre posts a day again, and this forum would be boring again....controversial topics, regardless of which side gets their nose out of joint, draw traffic and traffic draws eyes to advertisements......proof is, up till now, I never noticed Zimmer Air's ad.....likely wouldn't have unless Fifth didn't stir the pot.

And which "group" are you refering to that forgave me? I don't think anyone ever has.....tolerate would be a better word. :punk:

I compare what took place to sitting in a nice quiet bar with some friends, having some drinks and congratulating one of us for attaining something that they really wanted. We are minding our own business, talking quietly and along comes some loud-mouth, sitting down at our table and directing ill-founded accusations in the direction of the one we have been congratulating. No introduction, no nothing.......just came out swinging. When he is jumped on in a like manner, he protests that some or any at our table can't take personal criticism. Excuse me sir? In such a situation, I would suggest to him that he might like to apologize for the manner of his entrance and to the person his comments were directed towards because that person did nothing whatsoever to offend him. Once that was accomplished, I'd stand up and apologize also. I'd probably offer to buy him a drink, he'd be invited to join the table and we'd all get to know one another better.

Until that point in time, I have no use for loud-mouths that come barging into rooms and who start accusing people they don't know and never met of all manner of unfounded accusations. In this melieu, I usually go "Click!" and the person is gone if I so choose. On this occasion I chose to stand and deliver a full broadside. All prompted by the personal criticisms of me perhaps? I've been criticized by a lot worst and trained by a lot better to take criticism like that.........so 'baby you ain't even a contenda yet. I just chose to not walk away or go "Click!" this time, that's all.

To anyone else who I might have offended, my heartfelt apologies.....it was not intended to upset you. Perhaps we can now continue on with the congrats.