A119 Koala

I've never flown one but as far as longlining, I've heard Dart is developing a bubble for the pilots door. Vne has not been determined yet for the window installation and apparently as per the FM you are not supposed to fly it with the pilots door removed.

sounds like it could be hard to longline if ya can't remove the door or have a bubble window. I guess if your really good you can use the mirrors!!!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Turbo I heard you could do it with your eyes closed.........besides what are you going to sling, salmon all summer !!! Newfie salmon generally don't require that type of net.

Where will you be based? I've seen the machine a few times last year coming in for fuel but no one seems to know where it is kept.

You know what I always say; "KEEP ER IN THE GREEN"

Turbo I heard you could do it with your eyes closed.........besides what are you going to sling, salmon all summer !!! Newfie salmon generally don't require that type of net.

Where will you be based? I've seen the machine a few times last year coming in for fuel but no one seems to know where it is kept.

You know what I always say; "KEEP ER IN THE GREEN"

The location is top secret until I figure out who you are. As for the eyes closed bit I'm not sure that will work out well for me or anyone on the ground. But I did see a guy move a drill on a longline using the mirrors! It wasn't pretty but he did get the job done !

But I did see a guy move a drill on a longline using the mirrors! It wasn't pretty but he did get the job done !

I would have liked to have seen that!!! :o Ive seen a guy come in with a empty line and not look out the door just looking ahead or at the mirror or some thing wasn't pretty little bit of draging going on!!!

Let's play the guessing game..................

I'm in the business.................my travels have taken me from the bowels of NL to almost the north pole..............I've had four different paint schemes.........and if you are who I think you are your dad use to be in the industry

We'll start with that

Koala 119, now lets see, JB Air the crooks of the Rotory industry have a 119. I can see them looking for a pilot/engineer. Anything to save money. Read your contract very carefully or better yet have a lawyer read it. One problem they had when I worked for JB was cracks in the tailboom I believe around the boom attachment points. That **** PT6 was just putting our too much power. Needlesplits how goes the east coast. Time for a change and I know how close you were to the North Pole ha ha

SOB

post-494-1174494536_thumb.gif

Let's play the guessing game..................

I'm in the business.................my travels have taken me from the bowels of NL to almost the north pole..............I've had four different paint schemes.........and if you are who I think you are your dad use to be in the industry

We'll start with that

your correct about the dad part, I'm not to sure about the four different paint schemes. I can think of 3 but if your who I think you are you should know something about a longline, a generator, and a wharf.