Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Okanagan Helicopters Reunion 2004

The real money is for those Blue "Crew" hats, heard collectors will pay a lot to get one of them..... Now lets see how many of those I have left....

I took the last case of Orange hats home the day the name changed to Codfish Helicopter Corp, I had to, told I was going to be fired if we wore a ANYTHING that said OKie. :wacko:

This reunion idea came up at Rocky Pearson's retirement party a few years ago. There were a lot of canes and walkers in the room. It made Al Eustis feel like a kid again with all his old mentors telling war stories.

It's good to see that someone is setting that up.

As for the hats, I have one of each and they are the pride of my collection. My brass Okie belt buckle was stolen in a break-in. If anyone sees it in a pawn shop, or if anyone has one for sale, please PM me.

RH

407 Driver ----- I meant that statement about the canes in jest, but with a note of serious in there too. What I also meant was that holding it in August is perhaps not the best time. It can be busy during that month and it would be a shame if all those that want to attend can'r because of job responsibilities. Some are BM's and can control some of that. :D Sorry there 407. If a bolt of lightning struck me down, I couldn't have resisted saying that. ;)

To all those that know 407 Driver, you will kindly refrain from replying to this until he does. It otta' be good. :D