North Central Helicopters Sold

I have never worked for him personally but I know several people who have. I have never heard a good comment about his employer practises. He looks at staff like disposible items, always promising that salary and conditions will improve but never delivers.

I have never worked for him personally but I know several people who have. I have never heard a good comment about his employer practises. He looks at staff like disposible items, always promising that salary and conditions will improve but never delivers.

Dewey, you've just described 70% of the operators out there!!

brooke is one of those guys who has looked after his back yard for many years... i 1st got to meet him in the late 80's when i did a story on him.... i would like to think that if he did sell, he sold to someone he thought would carry on his tradition...

if it's true, brooke, enjoy your retirement or whatever you plan to do!! :)

Unfortunate, isn't it? Together we stand, divided we fall.

Help us out Blackmac.)

With deep regret I have no comment. My opinion has never seemed to matter at any other time, why should it now.

Luc is no different than any other operator trying to make a living under the conditions that they brought upon themselves.

Have fun guys, maybe when you become an associatioon, you will have some say, until then.

Cheers, Don

With deep regret I have no comment. My opinion has never seemed to matter at any other time, why should it now.

Cheers, Don

Blackmack--Quit talking sh-t!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: I for one have always highly valued your opinion. At least you make more sense than I do!! Back me up on this TQN!!!