Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

For Sale: Faa Atp Study Guide

Guys and Gals;

Today I wrote and passed the FAA ATP so I don't need the study guides any longer. I have the ASA book and the testing supplement. Its all you need to write and pass. I have a TC ATPL and read this book over 2 days and got 89%.

I can advise you on the structure of the exam, so you know more than I did today as well. You really can waste a lot of time on chapters of the book for which there are only 2 questions out of 80 in the test.

The books have some highlighting from my study technique and that should be of help as well.

I can't remember what they are worth but make me a fair offer and they are yours. If you live in the Vancouver area I can probably drop them around too.

Keen? PM me or leave your number here and I will check it ASAP. I am leaving town on Thursday, so the offer expires then.