What Schools Offer Commercial Pilots Licence?

KDare

You might want to give a little more info, such as where you live, or what part of the country you are thinking of doing your commercial license.

Cheers

1. Virtually all flight training units offer training leading to a CPL.

2. Your question "which is the best" is far too broad to be answered accurately or objectively. You need to provide some criteria, e.g. which school has:

(1) the cheapest hourly rates;

(2) the highest % of students who successfully complete their written and flight exams on the first try;

(3) the newest aircraft;

(4) the best availability, i.e. lowest ratio of students per aircraft / instructor;

(5) the best weather, i.e. most number of CAVU (sorry, "CAVOK"!) days in an average year;

(6) the lowest number of hours it takes the average student to license;

(7) the highest % of graduates who go on to obtain professional flying positions;

(8) etc.

Some (perhaps most) of the above factors are mutually exclusive. It all depends upon your priorities.

BTW, since (as far as I know :huh:) no one person has been a student or instructor at every single FTU in Canada, nobody is really in a position to provide you with a truly authoritative answer.