Last Call.

Cole

Thanks Phil and H206212!

Im well on my way to booking and finalizing some very good looking deals. All, thats every last one, of the students from this last class are into jobs, al of the previous years are flying.

As far as the funding I have been pre approved for the whole amount, however this was just a precaution, so the worst possible case scenario Ill end up with the total amount on a loan from a bank. The plan is to get as much as possible from other sources and keep the bank loan as small as possible.

Some of you can be expecting some PM's for some questions regarding the school, instructor and financial advice.

Thanks again,

Cole

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All, thats every last one, of the students from this last class are into jobs, al of the previous years are flying.

Cole,

Did you hear that from the school or the individual students? For the obvious reason, they could be making it up to get your money - terrible I know, but can happen.

If that's not the case, then I'd say your pretty much set!

Good luck.

It was an ex student, I am taking it with a grain of salt.

Hiring rate isnt so important to me as what established and high time Pilots think of the quality of training dnoe at the facility. From this prespective it seems very promising, many pilots have told me about how well disciplined the lowtimers are coming out of school

Cole

Guest heli206212
Thanks Phil and H206212!

Im well on my way to booking and finalizing some very good looking deals. All, thats every last one, of the students from this last class are into jobs, al of the previous years are flying.

As far as the funding I have been pre approved for the whole amount, however this was just a precaution, so the worst possible case scenario Ill end up with the total amount on a loan from a bank. The plan is to get as much as possible from other sources and keep the bank loan as small as possible.

Some of you can be expecting some PM's for some questions regarding the school, instructor and financial advice.

Thanks again,

Cole

Hey Cole,

It seems like you have done alot of homework, which tells me you have a good head on your shoulders. Ask the school to give you 3 names of students that attended their last class or last year. Call them for a reference and feedback. Wrtie out questions out before hand if you like. If the guys or ladies are good people they will be more than happy to give you the pros and cons of their training and so forth. If the school refuses, which I do not think they will, it tells you something.

I have a feeling I know the school you might be thinking about. haha Anyway, you have any questions, feel free to ask.

All the best and keep a good attitude.

Its subtle but somewhat easy to find out what school im going to.

I have actually more then 3 contacts who I talk to on a continuous basis that have informed me of the highs and lows of training (no pun intended) at this facility.

Any word on what the job prospects will be like in may of 08? I have some leads but as always any oppertunity will be looked at and every tree will be shaken until I land my first job (again, no pun intended)

Cole

I do have a old friend from highschool that recently went there with a fixed wing licence, trained on a jetranger and has been despretly looking for a job on several Alberta, BC, Yellowknife road trips. I know he is a hard worker with a good attitude, did you talk to him? The hiring rate is propaganda.

the hiring rate was never told to me by the school, only past students, ive since found 1 that doesnt have a job, but only because he turned down 2 opperators for some reason. (something tells me one is icefield)

Cole