Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

407 Driver

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

407 Driver used to be a very regular poster...and as a 10,000 hour pilot always had some great stories, advice and wisdom to share...haven't seen him around the forums for quite some time.

Did someone piss him off?

Perhaps one of the CHL Mgm't types took out a hit on him???

Just a thought... :P

AR

Guest sharky

Wether it was Alpine mgmt, Vertical Staff, or TC, there was a ruckus over a picture posted with a humorous caption a while back. I guess some people didn't share his sense of humor.

I thought it was funny. :D

Guest sharky

I'm not saying that is why we haven't heard from the 407D in a bit, he also hasn't been active over on prune either.

Maybe he is sipping on margaritas somewhere.

Wanna smoke him out??? Start a 407 v. Astar thread. :afro:

I'm not saying that is why we haven't heard from the 407D in a bit, he also hasn't been active over on prune either.

Maybe he is sipping on margaritas somewhere.

Wanna smoke him out??? Start a 407 v. Astar thread. :afro:

I was wondering where that old fart was myself. Alpine CP must be working his little bum off. If you read this 407 Driver get back on the Forum. We miss you. :punk:

Ken

I remember the infamous Okie-alum suffered a rotator-cuff injury last summer but was takin' it in stride and was on the mend. I miss his funny pictures and comments, too. :rolleyes: I hope he is okay and visits again real soon.

407D had his shoulder operated on about a month ago (rotator-cuff) and is taking it easy while it mends.

Not sure why he hasn't posted here in a while, maybe he is like me and types with just two fingers. So having one arm in a sling and a scotch in the other hand puts a serious crimp in ones typing ability. :D

I imagine he will be back posting before long.