Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

407 Driver

I completely agree with H56...407 driver's posts were always very professional. His photos were top notch and never showing anybody in any compromising positions...I don't remember anything controversial in any of his posts.

It would be a real shame if he was asked not to post anymore.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a new pilot in the industry i've always enjoyed coming to this site to read alot of interesting topics. Alot is said here that has definetly helped me out in the workplace. Just wanted to say thanks to all the "veterans", including 407 Driver.

P.S. **** the Man! :shock:

Pictures can lie. I know of a pilot who got pulled up on the carpet because the wrench he was working with took a photo of him spraying and it appeared that he was flying under some high tension wires. The big boys got a copy of the pictures and really ripped a strip off of him. He had to go get his maps with the pattern he flew and explain where the picture was taken from, where he was and where the wires were. Management grudeingly accepted his story. (didn't apologize though)

This picture does not lie 212wrench. Just seems like a bad decision, who ever took the picture and put it up should be hunted down, that was not a cool move who ever did it.

Believe me Im sure 407d is ready it all right now, he might not be posting but is reading.

Well off to move some drills for a few hours.

I love how rumours start on here. A simple question about the whereabouts of said AH pilot (our beloved 407D) and it transforms into a discussion on how management has told thier staff not to post on here. Who makes this crap up??? Maybe he got fed up with the bs. lol Or maybe just maybe he is recovering and did not actually have his "Forum" privelages revoked.

P