Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Movin On

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

previously excellent DOM of Bailey. Now of Guardian. right descission?

To Guardian?????????? Out of the frying pan and into the fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...........I pre-date 'baby boomers' and I'll have you know that they were all trained to take over for the likes of me when we finally hang-them-up. I haven't done so yet, so it's me and my kind that you want to blame and leave the younger 'boomers' alone for a while because it's not their fault and they are stuck-in the same **** line-up I was stuck-in myself one time. So grab a drink, a chair and some sandwiches because you're going to be waiting a fair while longer yourself. There's your "News Flash" for the day. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Splitpin ------my how things have changed. One time it was being dragged out of a bar on a chair maybe and now it's dragged outta the bush in a pine box. How the mighty have fallen.....God help us! :(

Cap You only pre-date the baby boom by 2 years 1946-1954

:shock:

Wow

Wish a guy good luck and look what happens.....

I believe darcor's comment was hinting at why LT left.(as well as 12 others in 10 months)

And splitpin we don't want u to leave in a pine box, just a wheel chair with depends on.

lol

:punk:

don't people read these forums. they are suppose to help you make good decissions.

I (we) should base my (our) life (lives) on what a bunch of whinny pilots/engineers have to say??

(...even though on occassion I have been known to do the same) :oops:

There are a LOT more things to base a desicion on than whether or not some anonymous poster thinks that they have all the information that needs to be shared.

Take most free advice for what it is - you get what you pay for... B)