Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Movin On

its not that one wants to burn any bridges but if it happens well....................... then that company will probable not be the place for you.

i'm not into burning bridges with the people that i have worked with or the dom's that i have worked for. but some times politics, team cohesion, or presonalitys all work to burn the bridges. so i guess that i take it as a learning expirience and move on.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wish L.T luck too. I'vew worked with him, and for the short amount of time I knew him, I am sure he is going to make the next plkace he goes too, a 'Happening Place'. It's just too bad it's hard to hold on to the good guys.

I hope the survivability rate keeps the company a-float.

Good Luck L.T.

I have known L.T. for a long time. I can definitely state the following as the result of having known him that long. He would not want, nor be pleased to know that his leaving said company, or any company for that matter and his personal business was being discussed openly on some website anywhere in the world. He would not do the same himself and I suggest that we all grant him the same respect as he'd grant others in the same situation. That's one of the many things that makes this man a "class act" in my opinion.

website, bar, bush camp, back alley, makes no difference, names come up everywhere. If you like Cap, we can have the Hall Monitor screen all of our posts to make sure that people on "the list" can have it easy...... :down:

I guess that's why 3000 plus people who viewed this thread just proved your point Fen eh?

Call it human nature.

I get the feeling some people want this thread to be cut because of the "said" company....

hmmmmm....

:down:

I'm afraid that you have misunderstood me again Fenestron. You'd be "cannon fodder" for lawyers in a courtroom. Please re-read the part including the word "respect". You don't know him and/or got no respect for him, then 'carry-on'.

oh I know him Cap, and frankly, I don't share your views of him.

and you'll notice that I have not said anything of him in this thread until now. Why? not out of respect as you ask, but frankly because I could care less about where he goes or what he does.

Your post clearly indicated a type of censorship, and that I won't stand for.