Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Movin On

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh my excuse me once again....I have failed you as a "senior member". Please feel free to talk to the way more senior members and get their take on their dumbed down statements.

I can talk shop all day long if thats what the topics are, unfortunately the topics run where they do, just like down at the pub with the boys after work when having a cold one. Do you get all huffy at the pub when your peers don't talk about longlining and bucketing tips at the end of the day?

The podium is yours to take over....be my guest.

Darcor ------Get ready for contact this PM unless that's already happened by the time you read this. I'll be arriving sometime soon, so stock-up on coffee and jokes. I'll keep you posted. I thought "fuzzy face" had kept you all informed. Apologies.

Carholme ------Incoming PM this evening 'little fart'. :D

Fenestron --------if I may:

(1) Carholme doesn't 'drink' unless coffee's available.

(2) Carholme is an Engineer....not a pilot. He's also been a Chief Engineer for a large company and an aircraft owner also. He

doesn't get 'huffy' either.......he just shakes his head and laughs. That comes from being around too long and seeing too

much. Buckets? Other than correcting 'screw-ups' that the manufacturer sent, they were considered 'pilot's domain' . Got

a question about one, then ask.....otherwise suffer in ignorance. Drop one in a swamp accidentally and expect him to

go fishing for it and you'd be told to kiss his royal ***.

(3) Podium? He doesn't use them. First he allows you to demonstrate how much you have to teach him and then more

often than not you get to learn in a nice way why you too were given two ears and one mouth by your Maker. If 'Podiums'

are a brand of cigarettes perhaps, then they better be American-made or forget it.

silverbullet I thought you agreed that that name belongs too M.F.B. You sure got away with short tour in K.P. I guess a guy can get almost anything with a little bit of wine.

As far as CQD goes I am sure the K.P. area will miss it.