Crop Spraying Video

The Old Guy, with the red baseball cap? Looks and shuffles along like me!!

Lungs fried out from too many years of chemicals. Arthritis settling in.

Spirit broken from dealing with too many Pilots, Engineers and Owners.

Just there because he has no Effing choice!! No medical, dental, health or pension plan!! (Thank-You Helicopter industry)

Probably lives in a trailer down by the river. Wife left him years ago. His Kids won't talk to him anymore. (bonus)

Love the way he waves his arms at the Pilot. Like to know what he's saying.

Have a GOOD look at him, all you young guys. That way of life in the long run is the alternative to H.E.P.A.C.

THINK ABOUT YOUR FUTURE, NOW

The guy in the red hat was problably giving him s@#t for not going fast enough or taking on too much fuel...my guess...I do lots of spraying... :blink:...the last guy we had could fly circles around you bud...pick up the pace....

The guy in the red hat was problably giving him s@#t for not going fast enough or taking on too much fuel...my guess...I do lots of spraying... :blink:...the last guy we had could fly circles around you bud...pick up the pace....

Boy does that bring back memories from the old days. My first 10 years was spraying with 47G2,D1 and Hiller 12Es.

Fly Safe All

• 2 weeks later...