Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Too Much Down Time?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bag swinnger
Guess as long as no real moose were injured or harassed while making the film, that wouldn't be very professional now would it. <_<

Well I wouldn't worry about the dead moose, but that poor apprentice has needed alcohol infusion treatment ever since! ;)

I sure hope that's not a moose. If it IS these guys are to dumbest most ignorant fellows ever to disgrace this industry. And even the idea of moose fishing is sickining. I'm sure VIH is proud the have these fools as employees and their machine gracing this movie, NOT! Mabye you guys could audition for JACKASS.

Guest bag swinnger
I sure hope that's not a moose. If it IS these guys are to dumbest most ignorant fellows ever to disgrace this industry. And even the idea of moose fishing is sickining. I'm sure VIH is proud the have these fools as employees and their machine gracing this movie, NOT! Mabye you guys could audition for JACKASS.

Uh... Just wondering if you feel that strongly about all the dead critters that you see along the highway?

Maybe we can Jennifer love-hewitt to make an episode of ghost whisperers about it and see if the soul of the dead rotted moose carcass is upset about the attempt of removing it from the lake/swamp...then can redeem those dumb ingorant guys,,,,,,,ha,ha,,,giggle...he looks a bit better than me with the smarty hook, I personnally destroy most trees withing swinging range with it. But maybe should not say too much and risk being labelled an evil tree damager person,,,,unlax