Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Too Much Down Time?

No harm, no foul.

I disagree, true the video is a product of camera trickery, however I am sure somewhere in CAR,s there is a regulation of delibertly water bombing a person (unlesss they are in peril and the water is necessary) and as the owner operator who was clearly evident in the video I would be extremely pissed this video was posted.

Yes, suppose there may be a cars regulation for pretending to drop water on someone, then if someone pretends to get mad at them and pretends to fire them, I'll pretend to hire them. They are good guys and had some innocent fun. Probably told to test the bucket and came up with an idea, just as the moose, they were probably told to fish it out so the poor juggies wouldn't get some illness splashing around laying out cables....but if folks keep on about it it will turn into the old, much ado about nothing.

sc

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like VIH managment checks out this site. The videos are quite humorous, but the company should have been left out of the pictures. Bad publicity.

The ASTAR water drop was ok , but the bucket was sure leaking out the bottom . I would be embarrased if I was the engineer.

Aghhh it's seismic and you barely ever put the bucket on. Maybe a juggie or two throws a smoke here or there. The poor engineer has to sit for 14 hours fueling our capabable arse, then he/she actually does their work! I personally worked with said engineer and he's one of the most conscienence I've ever worked with.

I was working with the engineer during the post production editing and final production and was privy to the premier of both bits of work by this young, up and coming film maker, - even managed to secure my own copy of both ....

and being the opportunist that I am, I'm pleased to announce the dvd version of Moose Fishing and Wet Kenny are both available in a two disk package, complete with extras, interviews with the stars, and for the first lucky customer...I believe I have a spare diaper pin in my toolbag that came from the machine used in the filming...all for the low price of $49.95!!!

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bag swinnger
If he got fired for that , he may as well put them back on the tube.

Hey picky, I think you are getting the two stories mixed up. the guy that got fired part of the thread, happened a long time ago when a pilot picked up a Bambi bucket full of sewage and dropped it on someone else's pad near Campbell River. a totally unrelated event without any video, which is to bad. :clue:

Hey picky, I think you are getting the two stories mixed up. the guy that got fired part of the thread, happened a long time ago when a pilot picked up a Bambi bucket full of sewage and dropped it on someone else's pad near Campbell River. a totally unrelated event without any video, which is to bad. :clue:

I hope said pilot at least dipped his bucket in some clean water after the stinky drop.