Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Too Much Down Time?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like a typical night at the Stardust in High Level at closing time. Just replace wolves with lonely pilots and moose with skanky town whores.....

Yeah right! I guess you would be the one sittin in the back watchin all this go down whilst sippin on a Coors Light with two straws. :rolleyes:

sounds like a typical night at the Stardust in High Level at closing time. Just replace wolves with lonely pilots and moose with skanky town whores.....

Extraordinary! Fens quote was so articulate. Here was me thinking the helicopter folks where just a bunch of rednecks. Just goes to show that the name Fenestron does not actually mean quiet with very little authority.

Guest bag swinnger

aww Fenny,

Shoudln't it be better for you just to be considered a fool, rather than for you to open your mouth and remove all doubt!

Its Ok Twinny, I... unlike some people can have fun and really not get too upset about it. I'll bring a box of soothers for the babies next week.

I'm sooooo glad everyone can understand the context from typed words. :punk:

Hey Fenny, I'm just havin fun too. I've been trying to work in that "quiet with no authority" line for a while. As for scank, I allways thought of that as a fringe benefit if you'll pardon the pun....