Moose Fishing

For a minute, today, while sitting at work I thought this was an interesting forum instead of just a ***** session for a bunch of helicopter weenies. Oh well. I guess I live in hope. I think VIH should be proud of the way their crews are showing a little humour in what is usually an every day boring life. Someone should share some vids of real heli skiing in Newfoundland.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess poor Wiggy isn't part of the esteemed group and is being alienated for his post. I wonder if this exact same post by any of the top 10 would have garnered the same response from you.

This is a forum, everyone has a right to make a post about what they want to post about, Wiggy is no exception.

67N, go moderate one of the many other sites you frequent.....leave this one, and the members who don't need to fill a daily quota of posts, alone.

I can see why so many newbies are afraid to talk.

...part of the esteemed group and is being alienated for his post. I wonder if this exact same post by any of the top 10 would have garnered the same response from you...

.....leave this one, and the members who don't need to fill a daily quota of posts, alone.

I can see why so many newbies are afraid to talk.

You know, you've said some really stupid things over the years but that just takes the cake! Esteemed group? Top 10? Newbies afraid to talk? GIVE ME A BREAK, FEN-FEN! That only exists in your wildly misguided (does the phrase "reap what you sow" mean anything to you?) and paranoid imagination. <_< Pffft! And if VIH or Vertmag wanted those vids removed, that's their perogative. So be it!

Ditto what Don said. HMPH! Have a GREAT weekend. ;)

http://www.verticalmag.com/forums/index.ph...amp;#entry76156

You know, you've said some really stupid things over the years but that just takes the cake! Esteemed group? Top 10? Newbies afraid to talk? GIVE ME A BREAK, FEN-FEN! That only exists in your wildly misguided (does the phrase "reap what you sow" mean anything to you?) and paranoid imagination. <_< Pffft! And if VIH or Vertmag wanted those vids removed, that's their perogative. So be it!

Ditto what Don said. HMPH! Have a GREAT weekend. ;)

http://www.verticalmag.com/forums/index.ph...amp;#entry76156

I wasn't referring to what VIH or VertMag wants....I was referring to 67N and his comments....must be a family thing going on.....do you all share the same lack of oxygen Denver provides regardless of your geographic location?

hay guys whats all the hubbub about? no i did to get to see the vids but i'm now sorry that i did, but are the coments on this thread a little extreme on both sides? to coment on a new guy just because he has been a member for a couple of years and only has only made a few posts that seems a little much. though it my be that you know that person and i'm reading to much into the responce.......don't know.

it's just that i have only a hundred or so and i'm still trying to not look like to much of an idiot on here still (please no coments from the peanut gallery helimatt) not saying that the original post made the person look an idiot, i happen to partially agrea. though i'm not sure of ski hills in NewFoundland? :blink:

now as for the post after the one that i have been talking about don't you think that you are a little over the top? next you will be telling all of us that there is a pentavarate(spl?) on this forum made up of 5 of the top veteran members and the colonel with his wee beady eyes saying oh your going to eat my chicken. :shock:

come on guys can't we all just sort of get along????

Here here. Enough of the attacking people. It's simply not needed. And if you have a opinion that's a little 'harsh' and you know your going to offend a lot of people perhaps tone it down or keep it to yourself.

hay guys whats all the hubbub about? no i did to get to see the vids but i'm now sorry that i did, but are the coments on this thread a little extreme on both sides? to coment on a new guy just because he has been a member for a couple of years and only has only made a few posts that seems a little much. though it my be that you know that person and i'm reading to much into the responce.......don't know.

it's just that i have only a hundred or so and i'm still trying to not look like to much of an idiot on here still (please no coments from the peanut gallery helimatt) not saying that the original post made the person look an idiot, i happen to partially agrea. though i'm not sure of ski hills in NewFoundland? :blink:

now as for the post after the one that i have been talking about don't you think that you are a little over the top? next you will be telling all of us that there is a pentavarate(spl?) on this forum made up of 5 of the top veteran members and the colonel with his wee beady eyes saying oh your going to eat my chicken. :shock:

?