Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Moose Fishing

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't a catfight usually a chick fight? :lol: I suppose that works. Then again, perhaps the high altitude is messin' with my mind. I don't think so, however. It's usually thick, hot, blast-furnace, blow-hard air (from one 3-square feet of otherwise lovely Ontario) that does it to me. :P Que sera, sera!

With apologies for my rant to those I might have offended (with one exception) and to any noob (I love noobs, btw!) or anyone else who feels there's an A-list here or no room for you to open your minds and your mouths via your fingertips. No idea what is stopping you. 'Tis a mystery. Hmmm...perhaps you could explain this phenomenon?

To my room, but the gloves stay on. Knock yourselves out, eh? :)

P.S. Missed you, too, Splitpin. Thought about sending a SAR out! :D Then decided you're too dang ornery for that! Geez!

Ahh Splitpin, that weren't a Catfight. That there was a good old fashioned Purse Fight!

I thought the vids were hilarious! I didn't see anything there that required any disciplinary actions at all.

(well except for kenny when he was running like a little girl..<G> ...just kidding kenny!)

Lighten up folks........we gotta keep the job fun.

RTR

Ahh Splitpin, that weren't a Catfight. That there was a good old fashioned Purse Fight!

I thought the vids were hilarious! I didn't see anything there that required any disciplinary actions at all.

(well except for kenny when he was running like a little girl..<G> ...just kidding kenny!)

Lighten up folks........we gotta keep the job fun.

RTR

I assure you that you just attacked the only person who worked hard during that production, lol

hay guys whats all the hubbub about? no i did to get to see the vids but i'm now sorry that i did, but are the coments on this thread a little extreme on both sides? to coment on a new guy just because he has been a member for a couple of years and only has only made a few posts that seems a little much. though it my be that you know that person and i'm reading to much into the responce.......don't know.

it's just that i have only a hundred or so and i'm still trying to not look like to much of an idiot on here still (please no coments from the peanut gallery helimatt) not saying that the original post made the person look an idiot, i happen to partially agrea. though i'm not sure of ski hills in NewFoundland? :blink:

now as for the post after the one that i have been talking about don't you think that you are a little over the top? next you will be telling all of us that there is a pentavarate(spl?) on this forum made up of 5 of the top veteran members and the colonel with his wee beady eyes saying oh your going to eat my chicken. :shock:

come on guys can't we all just sort of get along????

Hey New Guy,

Newfoundland heli skiing involves a Huge 500, a long line with a wee weight and a pair of water skis. Oh boy what have I said, that'll keep you chaps busy for a while. I must be up to 5 posts by now.