Helmet's - Best Customer Service

Hey Folks;

I'm in the market for a helmet and would really appreciate some feedback regarding customer service. I've heard some horror stories about how such and such a distributor was great to deal with until they got your cash...then didn't want to know you if you had a problem!!

What are some good distributors to deal with? What are some to stay away from at all costs?

Thanks in advance for the advice.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Customer service at Flightsuits.com is horrid. They kiss your *** untill they get your money... and then you're f#@cked. They knowingly sold to me, and even installed, faulty ANR gear that was under recall months before I'd ordered it. Then they had the nerve to demand I ship it back to them at my cost while they take 1-3 months to fix it and send it back to me.

I'll second Maxcraft at YVR. Great guys and service.

Customer service at Flightsuits.com is horrid. They kiss your *** untill they get your money... and then you're f#@cked. They knowingly sold to me, and even installed, faulty ANR gear that was under recall months before I'd ordered it. Then they had the nerve to demand I ship it back to them at my cost while they take 1-3 months to fix it and send it back to me.

I'll second Maxcraft at YVR. Great guys and service.

I don't know how justified the previous comment is but I have dealt with Flightsuits on several occasions for purchases of helmets and boots and have always gotten excellent service with great follow-up. If here is a general problem, or not, with Flightsuits, lets hear from others about it. I don't think they should be painted black on the basis of one aberration and maybe one employee over his head.

Guest heli206212
Most definitely NOT Interactive Safety Products.... Almost embarrassing how they treat customers. I can only hope they get better, as the Alpha is a good product.

I will agree with HB Egg that the serivce at Inter. Act. Ser. was bad about a year ago. The guy I delt with has be replaced. There were lots of compliants. The product is very good and I hope the service from now will be excellent. I could tell many, very bad stories of the service I received in the past.

Sometimes they will send you their product for trial basis, but with a down payment ( VISA card imprint) so you do not seal the helmet.

Good luck

I don't know how justified the previous comment is but I have dealt with Flightsuits on several occasions for purchases of helmets and boots and have always gotten excellent service with great follow-up. If here is a general problem, or not, with Flightsuits, lets hear from others about it. I don't think they should be painted black on the basis of one aberration and maybe one employee over his head.

I'm glad you got better service than I did, but my bitterness towards the company is more than justified. I don't like being lied to or sold defective safety equipment.

To be totally honest I have heard stories of good service like yours too, but my impression left a lot to be desired.

Beats Ebay though I'm sure haha.

Bought an Alpha Eagle from Alex at Maxcraft in Vancouver. Excellent service. $1791.00 total including tax and helmet bag. Took 3 weeks from the time I ordered until it was on my noodle. Very happy with the helmet. Very light and comfortable.

Curtis

Hey Curtis, which options did you have with that?? Single or dual visor? flex mic?