Ec120 Around Huntsville?

Guest sharky

Doing photography yesterday, saw a beautiful all red 120 buzzing around Huntsville. Tried to raise them on radio. Whose bird is that? In fact, it could have even been a B4, didn't get that close, wasn't sure if pilot had seen me.

Flinger

Now I'm confused....but thats OK I doesn't take much. I take it we know each other? Yes looks like Jon is out of a job. Another outfit like that is moving into my area, I'm sure they will give the locals a run for their money! Never know it may be time for me to try to jump aboard. Sharkey....hope I didn't blow your cover too much.

PJ

Not to worry PJ, I'm not trying to remain too incognito. I hear Jon left those guys too. Probably a wise choice....they're kind of a 'sinking ship' nowadays anyways. I'm sure there'll be room in N. Ont. for another one of those companies soon.....they aren't folding up for lack of work, thats for sure.

T5, the rumors seem to be true, should be rated by the new year...the boss wants me to start earning my keep! :up: