Aic Looking For A Driver

Apparently AIC is in need of a 76 captain/Class 1 Instructor. Check out aeroads.ca for the posting. I wonder if the job spec is tailor made for someone particular? Last I heard they weren't doing much training. :) Not many of this combination left in Ontario, wonder if they'll find anyone?

Hey dude,

No, it is not tailor made for anyone in particular from what we have heard, they need a instructor for their jetbox (if they still have it) for allowing some of the management employees to play.

So does anyone know were Rob T went then?

hmmmm..............nice machine, nice pay,nice people.............no salt water no way :unsure::D:D

so you sliding in there T5? ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Had a long chat with Cal...used to work with him out West...the 139 is coming in 05...the boss is training on the jetbox,therefore the need for the instructors cat...as well a school may be in the works...not too sure about that...they do two weeks on in ontario and two on in Florida,doing trips to Jaimaca...will be hard to find a driver with the cards...we both came up with the name of one guy which I'm sure everyone else can guess....addios amigos.... :up:

• 1 month later...