Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Alpha Helmets And Zeta Linears?

Guest heli206212

Guest heli206212

Hello guys and gals,

I have a quick question and hoping someone may have some insight or an answer.

Does anyone have or know of any pilots using then new or recent Alpha Eagle Helmets with a Zeta linear? Or can you even insert the linear inside the helmet? The Eagle does have a thin linear, if you want to call it that , from the brow to the crown. I am not sure and either is "Oregon Aero", if the Zeta linear will work. They are not very familiar with the Alpha Eagle and if some of their products will work with this type of helmet.

So another question? Has anyone done any upgrades to the Eagle or know of anyone who has? and if so, What upgrades? Any upgrades that may help with sound, fit, etc. ??

Thanks for anyone who has any input or suggestions out there.

Guest heli206212
Hello guys and gals,

I have a quick question and hoping someone may have some insight or an answer.

Does anyone have or know of any pilots using then new or recent Alpha Eagle Helmets with a Zeta linear? Or can you even insert the linear inside the helmet? The Eagle does have a thin linear, if you want to call it that , from the brow to the crown. I am not sure and either is "Oregon Aero", if the Zeta linear will work. They are not very familiar with the Alpha Eagle and if some of their products will work with this type of helmet.

So another question? Has anyone done any upgrades to the Eagle or know of anyone who has? and if so, What upgrades? Any upgrades that may help with sound, fit, etc. ??

Thanks for anyone who has any input or suggestions out there.

Looking for HELP.

there must be someone out there who has some experience or input to this question.

Guest heli206212
I know of a few guys doing that (adding the zeta liner to the alpha). They say it works real well.

though you helmet will need room for the liner. Mine fits real close, so no room for me to add the liner.

hello maxtorc,

you back out west?? or on the rock.

Do you know the thickness and sizes the guys were using. or any of the details of how they were fitting the linear??

TR