Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Sikorsky S92 Visiting Halifax Area

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chevy,

You should be diving that bus not taken pictures of it, come on you know we are still looking for some extra drivers. And we know you know people who know the right people. :up:

Put the cowboy boots and spray tanks away and move over here to the Rock........you'll certainly love all the sun we have had in the last few weeks :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest CHEVY II
Chevy,

You should be driving that bus not taking pictures of it, come on you know we are still looking for some extra drivers. And we know you know people who know the right people. :up:

:shock: I'm flabbergasted :shock:

Chevy,

You tell the little round guy holding the coffee that he still owes me a "Vision" jacket. :angry:

Heard a rumor a TWIN may be comming your way..........ya need some training or wha, everything for a price (or a few beers) :up: :up:

Will but some pics up tommorrow of the new sled in the hangar parked along side the Puma's, the big cats that have ruled for so long are hisssing up there tonight ...they even look unhappy. :lol:

Guest CHEVY II
Do you know what will be really funny? When the losercruiser with the carson blades is passing the cats and the 92. I think that it is going to be a real close race for the beach. :up:

That's no way to talk about the "maytag"... :blink: Talk nice about her or she might smite thee! LOL :shock:

Actually DJ, I'd love to see that race. ;)

• 2 months later...