Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Ufo's

Guest bag swinnger

Yeah..... I may have saw something similar but this definetly is not the place for that story, :rolleyes: but I sure would like to know if it has a hook and what their rates are.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attaboy, Split! :punk:

Oh, hey, Cat-eh! Don't go away mad. Weez just funnin' ya. You clearly saw something odd and inexplicable in the sky recently. I did, too. :blink::unsure: Not too recent though. And no one took me serious either. :stupid: Pffft. Whatever and la la la! I KNOW what I saw. Well, I don't know what it was, but I know it wasn't anything "ordinary." My German Shepherd saw it, too. He chased it. No one believed him either. <_<

Anyone else (person-wise) see it? Any mention of it on the news? Just curious... :)

We are the Aliens! Our spacecraft landed 10,000 years ago, but because those other aliens where here first they used up the fuel cache without permission nor did they replace what they used and we where stranded here.. So there you have it!

J

So... it isn't a new phenomenon then? The least those previous aliens could have done was update the cache list!!

Seriously though, what about a satelite or that new inflatable space station? I love checking out the iridium flares (the flash as the mirror on an iridium satelite passes over head) and I'm sure other satelites produce the same effect. Maybe Hubble passed over? You could see the refection off the ISS when the space shuttle was attached and stranded temporarily a couple of years ago...

If anyone's interested in seeing an iridium flare then check out www.heavens-above.com

You have to register but it's free and very cool. When I was in Yemen I found a particular date where one passed right over head of our camp, with a magnitude of -6... that's incredibly bright... Then I told the bedouin camped outside the gate to look up just as it flashed and holy ####... I don't know what they were saying but they sure treated me differently after that...

Anyway, it was definitely a UFO that Catman saw... because it remains unidentified... but I don't know about extraterrestrial...

HV

P.S. When's mushroom season on the Island?

we are not the only aliens in the unvast limits of space, for those who truely beleive that we as humaniods of this planet are the only beings in the never ending vastness of space better wake up and smell the phelision grog cuz we're the primates of the civilized beings :shock:

GAWD **** ya gotta love a good dose of Glenlivet in the night time.

beam me up Scotty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

we are not the only aliens in the unvast limits of space...

GAWD **** ya gotta love a good dose of Glenlivet in the night time.

beam me up Scotty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

Hic!... I'm enjoying a nice Glenfiddich Toasted Oak Reserve... that I... Hic!... just brought back after my Scottish elopement at Gretna Green... Slainte maith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Hic!...