Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Ufo's

Guest bag swinnger
Hic!... I'm enjoying a nice Glenfiddich Toasted Oak Reserve... that I... Hic!... just brought back after my Scottish elopement at Gretna Green... Slainte maith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Hic!...

Is that the same smoky innertube tasting stuff that you were forcing on me the other day. :unsure:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the same smoky innertube tasting stuff that you were forcing on me the other day. :unsure:

No... a different vintage of inner tube... just as good though! You'll acquire the taste eventually...

Guest graunch1

Don't knock the UFO thing guys.

In the early 80s when I was in Tuk with Dome, We had an S76 "Shadowed" by an aircraft with a very bright light that the DEW Line said they couldn't pick up on radar. After few minutes it disappeared upwards. 2 pilots and 12 rig-pigs all saw it.

Years later when Gulf War I was over I was talking to a F117 pilot who happened to mention that during the 80s they were doing trials with the Stealth Fighter in Alaska. What do you think the chances are that they moseyed over into our area?

On June 24th, a Stealth flew right over me from Ellsworth AFB in South Dakota. What a sight! Hugemongous and it didn't make a sound! This was in the morning. It's triangular shape is the same shape I saw years ago, but I saw it at night. With lights. Anyone know if Stealths have lights on at night? :rolleyes:

:lol: Hi, Scully! Are you speakin' from experience or what? :P Yahbut I don't think Stealths fly at night with lights. I mean, wouldn't that defeat the purpose of flying undetected? I know they can fly low and slow and silent, so it's still a possibility based on what I saw. But would the AF put pink (eeewk!) lights on an aircraft? Hmmm...

The Americans always show off their new toys at the airshows when everyone has heard of them, such as the F-117 and the B-2. This maybe just a prelude to the 2007 Abbotsford air show I think. No one knows what goes on at Area-51. I'm not knocking your experince. I had one when I was a young teen. It was a rainy day at our cottage in the middle of no-where. I didn't see anything but sure as **** heard something that I can only describe that sounded like what vehicule tires make on a wet paved road going 100 km/hr. The problem is that the paved road was about 3 miles away. Years later I heard from someone that there was evidence of a UFO landing in that same field behind our cottage. This was back in the late sixties. Go figure. They probably have wisper modnow. If I do get to see one I will have to check up on my interception procedures to get them to land to see if they have a set of duals so that I get my saucer endorsement and PPC. I hope that there's someone at TC to do my ride once my endorsement is done. I wonder what the VNEis on one of those and if it changes if the long line hatch is open. I wonder what happens in an engine failure. Well I guess we know that from the Rosswell accident. I think that the alien did ok, a few survived. I wonder if he ran out plutonium when he couldn't find that fuel cache.

I had one when I was a young teen. It was a rainy day at our cottage in the middle of no-where. I didn't see anything but sure as **** heard something that I can only describe that sounded like what vehicule tires make on a wet paved road going 100 km/hr. The problem is that the paved road was about 3 miles away. Years later I heard from someone that there was evidence of a UFO landing in that same field behind our cottage. This was back in the late sixties.

:shock: Well, I'll be! You heard Scully and back-seat companion tearin' out as described previously! What a small world, TT2! :up:

Guest graunch1

Shouldn't be a problem getting someone from TC for the ride, they know everything-----------Oh! they don't :o

Well, some of them act like they are from an other planet :P