Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Experienced Attidute.

The company I started with this year hired quite a few 100hr guys and most of them were all eager to come accross as hard workers. I'd also say the majority of the experienced pilots were pretty good about teaching us anything that they thought would help when the opportunity presented itself.

Love it TQN!! Says it all. Sit back, put your feet up, munch your popcorn and watch the fun begin!!

:punk:

Hey rainman, don't get the Engineers involved in this one. I think most Engineers would rather just watch this post and chuckle when the Pilots start start slashing each other!! :up: :up: :up:

post-824-1183766019_thumb.gif

Pass the popcorn sister.post-33-1183758568_thumb.gif

Hightimers vs. lowtimers are being pretty civil so far. I'm outta popcorn, Brother. :lol: How's this? post-824-1183766224_thumb.gif :lol:

"Silver State has more than 2,000 students at a given time, and the company predicts this next crop will all be snapped up for firefighting, search and rescue, and border security."

Sure!!

And while you are rolling in the money that these high paying jobs bring in, consider snapping up a piece of beach front, ocean view, property that I have for sale in Northern Saskatchewan. Won't last long.... :lol: :lol:

If this is what people are buying from "Silver State", there is going to be a lot of disappointment out there. :down:

Hey rainman, don't get the Engineers involved in this one. I think most Engineers would rather just watch this post and chuckle when the Pilots start start slashing each other!! :up: :up: :up:

LOL if you want to see some real bashing just go to www.justhelicopters.com and check out the general forums. You all seem to be much more civilized then down here. But you are right about attitude, it is everything.

Jerry