Jetranger Pricing

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah the numbers I'm seeing around this topic are pretty close to the ones in the town with the wooden man. When I was there everybody in town but the big green and yellow monster was giving their 206's away. The competion was pretty nasty. Judging from the machines I looked after they could not have been making any profit. Because they sure didn't put any back into the machine. It was the one man operators trying to gouge each other. Those tactics will always be around they just ruin it for everybody. :down:

there are so many large wooden men out there....So i can't nail down what town you guys are talking about for the life of me....

I was reffering to the formerly wooden now made of tin man in the bottom photo. I think the locals burned down the wooden version a while back.

Good post T/R, I know there is some ridiculous pricing going on there. One has to wonder a few things with those kind of rates. When posted tarriff rates exceed $1000/hr for a jetbox, why are these guys cutting their own throats so badly? Also, These guys have a horrible safety record, it is easy to see where the money isn't being spent. I dont give a rats *** what anyone says here, who are the chisel charters trying to hurt but thier own employees? The people working for these outfits must have a morale problem, after all, when you know you work for a sh*t show what do you have to be proud of? This industry is full of passionate people and nobody likes to see these kind of stories. The way I figure it, those Jetranger 4's :wacko: (or ++'s so they call them) they have must be 300 pounds overweight! what a laughing stock of the industry - way to go boys, you are really making a name for yourselves out there!

Guest heli206212
Good post T/R, I know there is some ridiculous pricing going on there. One has to wonder a few things with those kind of rates. When posted tarriff rates exceed $1000/hr for a jetbox, why are these guys cutting their own throats so badly? Also, These guys have a horrible safety record, it is easy to see where the money isn't being spent. I dont give a rats *** what anyone says here, who are the chisel charters trying to hurt but thier own employees? The people working for these outfits must have a morale problem, after all, when you know you work for a sh*t show what do you have to be proud of? This industry is full of passionate people and nobody likes to see these kind of stories. The way I figure it, those Jetranger 4's :wacko: (or ++'s so they call them) they have must be 300 pounds overweight! what a laughing stock of the industry - way to go boys, you are really making a name for yourselves out there!

Maybe the pilots flying are the ex-pats from the other thread? lol