Illigal Satilites And Elt

Yes i just read my local newspaper and it tell me that having an illigal satilate ( doesn't say what one to be exact DSS or Bell express view) can have false distress on the 121.5 feq. How is this possible???? can anyone please elablorate!

shouldn't aviation have there own freq's and how can the FAA and TC allow this to happen.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest graunch1

Pure BS. The satellittes operate in the 1.5 Ghz range and the receivers do not transmit any RF unless there is a small leakage of the internal oscillator which I doubt.

Sounds like your typical crap out of the newspapaeers. Same thing was reported up in Cold LAke re data from the Bombing Range being corrupted by illegal dishes. Can't see how it can happen.

Of course I could be wrong but it would take a real strong argument to convince me.

Perhaps something to do with the lumerifous ether :wacko:

TC does not regulate frequencies, aircraft or other - try Industry Canada. You might want to invest in a spell-check while you're at it.

Spell check who needs that!!!!

AND CTD read the following info!!!

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Petrty amzanig huh?"

YAHH THIS IS SUPOSE TO BE A FUN SITE NOT PPL TRASHING OTHERS ABOUT SPELLING......

:wacko: