Bh06 Pilot Transition Manual

Hello all,

Just wondering if any of you have a link to, a copy of, or a lead on where I can get a BH06 Pilot Transition Manual (pretty sure this is what it's called). I've only see one before and couldn't snag it. Found it a very handy source of info on all things 206. It's something of a cross between the Flight Manual and the Maintenance Manual.

Thanks, :punk:

Coastal

The book Flying your bell jetranger is more of a beginer guide to flying helicopters and actually more of a transition book for people who used to fly fixed wing. It has lessons on how to do autos and other helicopter manuvers as well as techniques for "flying neighborly"

The one hes talking about, the pilot transition notebook is pretty sweet I have one for the jetranger3 and one for the jetranger2 but they are both physical copies I dont have anything on the computer. I did find them quite usefull when I first got my endorsement and my PPC. They are both older than I am though I have no idea where you would find one now.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks Phil, I may have to resort to that it seems.

Anyone else??

Coastal

I have a hard copy of the 206 L Transition manual, unfortunately not in digital format. I had to go to Texas to get it :). You may have some luch contacting Bell themselves and see if they have them in digital format. They are very useful and have a lot more information about systems then the flight manual.

cheers.