Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Hepac

Helilog56

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a stupid question, but then again I'm new.

I live in the US and have recently started my helicopter flight training. Is there a group like HEPAC in the US? and if the answer is yes, does any one have a link to them :D

Thanks,

Mike

I'm sure that is the case, just wanted to "get it done" before I got home and it was forgotten... :shock:

I hopr you are not having memory problems at your age, if so, we will remind you.

Instead of posting problems on Vertical, go straight to Hepac.net/ and send an e-mail via the contact page, it goes straight to the web master.

Cheers, Don

:punk: :punk:

I have a stupid question, but then again I'm new.

I live in the US and have recently started my helicopter flight training. Is there a group like HEPAC in the US? and if the answer is yes, does any one have a link to them :D

Thanks,

Mike

Well, Mr. Mike...you'd be hard-pressed to find an equivalent to HEPAC south of the 49th parallel that combines programs/benefits/career support for both pilots and engineers alike. There are a number of them for either pilots or engineers (typically not both), and many are military related. But perhaps the closest thing, sans engineers, is the Professional Helicopter Pilots Association Internat'l. (PHPA). Here's their link:

http://www.autorotate.com/portal/

That is all. :) And good luck!