Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

American Choppers

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bag swinnger

Roger that!!!! never really liked that style of motorcycle till this show came out now i am trying to figure out how i am gonna talk the boss in to letting me use the hangar to fabricate one. maybe i will tell him that i will do it up in company colours and it will match his astar that might do it. :up:

hey bubbleboy !

i love that show as well ,but i must say that i like when cody is on and they work on his second bike and then gave it to him. :up: WOW that's cool ,that's awsome thing for paul sr. to have done . i thought that he was a hardball that shocked me. Cody's bike would be my choice i think , kinda old style ay !

salut :)

This will give you an idea of how my twisted mind works, but I think it would be something to see a "tricked" out helicopter. How about a "demon" D (500 D). You know; radical paint, chrome everywhere. A Jesse James straight stack coming out the back end. When I make my first billion thats what I'm going to do.

We could then get a bunch of machines together and have drags - maybe at the Reno air race.

I think it's hilarious when Paul Sr. mixes it up with Mikey.

Guest bag swinnger

After watching last nights episode I am conviced that I made a poor career choice did you guys get a look at that mobile set up! indy car racing has not got any thing on these guys set up I think he said 70 feet but that has got to be including the freight liner tractor. B)