Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Eurocopter Greases Palms

Good morning to yerself, ya still got that tree huggin pistol packin euro-trash driver from out west there showing you what buttons not to push?

From what I hear you pretty well got all the bells and whistle's, Richard A was telling me you even have the oil slick, smoke screen, and pax ejection seat options. Cool :P :up:

Kyle beat me to the 'be careful' what ya mutter speech.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No by, the tall one took off like a scauled cat, I think we scared the bejesus out of him!! :D Just kiddin....had a good visit. Wined and dined him a couple of times and no one got hurt.

I'm off to Penticton tomorrow marnin'...off to do the annual damage to Canadian's gear. Tinkin' about those hills got me drove already. :blink: :shock:

I'll try to call ya later, after the ShortRanger's hockey and ringette and dance and hockey and ringette and ringette and hockey but before LadyRanger tucks me in. :wacko:

yess bye'...........spose ya got hes blood psi's hup to 1 eighty over undred, wit haul da salt meet hand rum :up:

be careful out deer if we don't talk, wonn't want ya hurtin yerself.

If yer goin a'callin, do it befar 6, goin to a time tonight, and not befar 10 damarow, DQ has promised a LadyRanger style milkshake for tommorrow............. :wacko: :up: :up:

LongRanger, sir my apologizes it was not a criticsm towards anyone in particular, it was a comment on how business was done on all scales - local, domestic and internationally. It was not a shot at anyone personality (ies). Sorry again about your preception of what I was saying, and as for beign a friend, I still am.

As I reread my comment I can see how it sort or ran together, RH, The Person that was retired and the Politician are three (3) different entities. :(

Apology accepted Longdog...guess I was a bit quick to respond. :) LadyRanger tells me I should wait 24 hours before opening me big mout!! :huh:

RDM....Tell DQ not too much ice cream. It thickens the shake which only compounds the pain in yur 'eah!! Remember the McD milkshake...not good for a hangover unless you use a spoon. Make sure she adds a full teaspoon of vanilla extract...and not that artificial stuff, use the real kind, you know, the one with alcohol in it!! :blink:

Guest Bullet Remington

Bruised ego!!! My son, I'm too stunned to have an ego, let alone a bruised one.

Long Ranger:

Yer baitin me hidden ya! I'm not touchin that comment old trout! Fer a coupla tree reasons!

1. I'm a Newfie; 2. I'm an engineer/pilot, 3. I'm stunner den a door post meself, and 4. Just too easy to throw cheap shots at Horse Cops, especially flying types! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I learned a long time ago: Hear 90% of what's said, understand 50%, disregard 30% and trust 10% if ya can verify 5%. The rest is all just gum smackin!

Now, if I could just convince the Supreme Court that I too should be allowed the unrestricted right to carry a firearm, this country would be a lot safer place!... For me anyways! :shock: :shock:

OH-OH

-Looks as though I actually may have "Stirred The Pot" there Mag.

-Longranger,,,Easy There Big Rig (from one member to another) , I meant no disrespect to the force for accepting that "Killer Deal" in fact they would have had to have been dumber than a bag of hammers to have turned their noses up at it.

-(Negative comments about CHW removed, They can wait for a whole new thread).

With Old J.C. now on his way out as PM and Martin eager to mend US relations, who knows, we just may see an order placed for several Texan made 407's to replace the safety concern ridden Astars currently in the Force's fleet.

Maybe 407Driver could help with this initiative by offering to point out which Astar's the RCMP should have safety concerns with so that they might be suitably replaced with the Bell products.