Repeditive......

That would be enough to scare me............ :wub:

Yeah, but I failed to mention that my pinches have been likened to a horse bite AND they tend to leave funky colors behind. :lol:

Go rant at your kids. Pass on your wonderful open-mindedness.

Now, now, Bugman. Let's leave the precious wee ones out of it, okeedokee? They're "off limits." ;):)

John? Pull up your socks and go to your room now. :P

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: Hmmm....not really sure what a hero cookie is, but then, I am just getting old :rolleyes:

Actually most are right....someguy should lighten up a bit, but then so should some of the subsequent posters :shock:

I thought a huge part if this forum is for dialog and....wait a minute......entertainment! (wow, what a revelation)!

Forums usually bring out all types (the good, the bad, the ugly), so take what you read here with a grain of salt??!!

It may be useful, or it may be useless (and yes, probably repetative), but is that worth having a hissyfit over??? :rolleyes:

Some Guy

Wow did we wake up on the wrong side of the bed today? I know you and I'm sure you know who I am and I must say, take you head our of your back side! Each and every day there are new and old questions that are asked here. Deal with it, if you don't like the question asked don't open the thread! With your experience level I don't think you've earned the right to judge so harshly!

Fly safe

Darren

Man...it seems like we are just covering ground over...and over....and over again.....

I see the same questions asked time and time again!!! If that's not the case then there are some new arbitrary discussions being brought up like fuel sloshing in a A-Star.....WOW you are paying attention to your machine.....DO YOU WAN"T A HERO COOKIE???!!!

We don't all have to hear about your new revelation!!!!

I realise that there is a wealth of information at your fingertips here on the "world wide web" but before you decide to ask a question....FEEL FREE TO BROUSE THOURGH THE ENDLESS PAGES OF TOPICS TO MAKE **** SURE THAT THE SAME QUESTION HAS NOT BEEN ASKED 10,000 TIME BEFORE!!!!!

I have noticed that most of the questions and answers here have been from less experienced people that havn't had a chance to see what it's like in the "world that is Helicopters" and I appologize in advance to those that are experinced and are humoring the less experienced....

Cheers

SG

P.S. The score on most of those tests is not depending on spelling as you have seen above....

hmmmm...big lump of poopie in the corn flakes this morning???????????

With the open-mindedness that this Forum has allowed us, let's look at it this way...at least he started a new thread!!! I'm finally home after a very long shift and this just cracks me up. :rolleyes: Gotta go knead the the bread and start on dinner. Oh yeah, now I'm stealing the thread...Oh yeah methinks you still crack me up...you asked for it!

Zazu

Finished Kneading the bread and took a breather and thunk a bit about your Post so here go's

Treat this forum like you would a fire in any given district/province. You show up and don't know what your job is, where you're staying, where you're engineer is, what radio channels you are "supposed "to be using vs what everybody is actuallly using etc etc. High Time or Low Time it's always the guy that's been there the longest that always seems to be in the "know"

Taken a different way, I don't know how many times I've been asked a variety of different questions by Low Timers re: everything from the weather, customer relations and believe it or not froma 212 guy who actually asked a group of us sitting up in Steen River, how to confirm fuel quality from barrels. And you know what, I've been there too.

The guys/gals asking the repetive and at least to you and I, obvious questions always seem to be the guys I want to work with regardless of which company they are with.

If you are that desperate to find something of interest on this Forum always remind yourself that it usually involves something Legal (which although pertinant, can be boring), operational ( which has been asked as a result of said pilot/engineer experiencing something that "excites" him/her), or ultimately catastrophic.

If this Forum has a tendency to be a little on the quiet side once in a while I take it as a good thing, and if you are bothered by those who are not in the "know" and ask regardless, well heaven help the low timer working under you. That is the one right as PIC that is unrestricted regardless of the category you are flying in...and that is the one of asking any **** dumb question you want as long as it maintains the safety of your ship and pax.

Awaiting the "hammer" and my dough to rise

Zazu

Some Guy

Wow did we wake up on the wrong side of the bed today? I know you and I'm sure you know who I am and I must say, take you head our of your back side! Each and every day there are new and old questions that are asked here. Deal with it, if you don't like the question asked don't open the thread! With your experience level I don't think you've earned the right to judge so harshly!

Fly safe

Darren

I'm with you there Darren

I know the both of you, where on earth has 'Some Guy' got ALL of his experience form all of a sudden?

That boy has some growing up to do!!

Sooo does anyone know a good place to get helmets in canada?????????

Hahaahhahahahahahaahahahahhahahaahahahaahahaa :punk: :blink:

[Case in point.... I just posted last night a question about where to find a good weather report.... has it been asked before? Probably.... Do I care? Not really, and apparently neither did the person that posted 5 links for me to check out.

Uh... dude. Navcanada? GFA, clouds and weather, turbulence and icing. Do not go anywhere for the next 12 hours until you have looked at it.

Thank you. Good luck