Repetitive 2....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Search Topic............... RETARD!

(All in good fun of course, No one with a handicap was harmed in the reply of this thread)

If you call me that R word when I say or ask something stupid (which is often), Mr. M...I shall proceed to torture you ruthlessly and mercilessly with the written word on the whys and hows of using that word specifically in a totally politically correct, respectful and sympathetic manner. Ahem. :rolleyes:

And hey, no fair making it personal with respect to Some Guy, you guys! Who among us has not had "poop in our corn flakes" (eeewww, eeewww, eeewww!) first thing in the morning?! :lol:

I never mean to ask the same question that has been asked before on this forum. I always search to see if my question has been asked before. But just being new to the forum and flying in and of itself makes it hard for me to determine if it already has been sometimes. The question may have been answered before in another way which I do not realize but the pros around here do. Sorry for being a novice, but this is why I am here - TO LEARN. Babies always ask foolish question at least to us grownups. When I first started my training I asked my instructor a ton of "stupid" questions and repeditive questions worded differently without realizing it. I am proud of my instructors patience. He never became upset with me once. I think this is part of what makes a GOOD CFI.