Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Kick The Tires And Light The Fires!

Cole

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you very much Jerry. Its a liberating feeling knowing that in 6 weeks someone could be paying me to sweap there floors and I could be on my way to a new career.

Seriously anyone looking for a devoted lowtime pilot? Im not just going to get 500 hours and up and leave.

Thanks again!

Cole

Well today was the first day weve been weathered out so far so we pressed on with a bit more ground work.

Despite some simple errors I really would have rather avoided I got a bit over 75% on the first commercial written practice Ive taken (after 2 private level tests for helicopters last week, an 86% and a 96%) So its back hard at the books again this evening (just like every other evening) in order to reach 100 on the next one and get a 90+ mark on the TC exam.

The forcast has tomorrow above vfr minima so we should be on with more sloped confined areas and minor mountain work again at 0800.

Thanks swissmatt, its good to know the blog is being read and that im not just sitting here spinning my wheels.

Cole

I can very honestly say he is one of the best, probably the best, instructor I have ever had the oppertunity to fly with, fixed or fling.

Very calm and definately knows his trade. (as one might expect with a 16000 hour + pilot haha)

Thats one pilot who has forgotten more about flying helicopters then most people care to know.

I really love the 300, lots of power but with a few minutes of ferry flying we can get to areas where power management is of the most importance so we end up with the best of both worlds.

Back to the books.

Cole