Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Kick The Tires And Light The Fires!

Cole

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*Sigh* It's almost like watchin' li'l Opie Taylor walkin' down that dirt road with his fishin' pole, striped shirt and hair stickin' up in back! :lol: *Sniff* Methinks I'm going to cry! :rolleyes:Really!

You're really dating yerself now sister ! Even I'm too old to have watched that show. What was it called again ?

Note to Kyle: We should start an Old Farts forum for the likes of TQN, Blackmac, Elvis, Helilog56 and the likes. That way they can reminisce and talk to one another in a language they understand... :lol::lol::lol:

thank you very much guys! (and Lady!) I specifically added the explosion containment feature haha.

I think Im getting into the industry at the perfect time but im hoping I dont run into this problem a few guys have had, being that im to young and have no life experience (completely wrong). But that doesnt bother me.

Cheers, Cole

Helmet ordered! Could not be much more extatic at this point, i might actually explode haha.

Hey, what options and colour did you get? I'm about to get one too since our dollar is on par with the states. I am planning on the LH250 clear/tinted with hush kit, volume control, visor protector and the heli coil com pkg. I was thinking about the Metalic Orange. :blink:

You're really dating yerself now sister ! Even I'm too old to have watched that show. What was it called again ?

Note to Kyle: We should start an Old Farts forum for the likes of TQN, Blackmac, Elvis, Helilog56 and the likes. That way they can reminisce and talk to one another in a language they understand... :lol::lol::lol:

:shock: Hey! I was only like 5 when I watched Mayberry R.F.D. and The Andy Griffith Show. Who you callin' "old" Skidoo?! Yer not much behind me, as I recall. So, careful buster...or I'll dig deep and find that purple Speedo image once again. :punk: Bwahahahaha!

Geeesh! I can only imagine the razzin' you're going to get being so young in your new industry, Cole. Your great sense of humor will go far! :)

I was actually going with the yellow but they advised me that would take upwards of 9 weeks. They have 1 white left on order. I settled for the blue, it was my second choice anyway.

As for options-

Hush kit

Hard visor cover

Coil chord comms pack

Mic Muff

Zeta Liner

I dont have any spare cash but when i sell my motorcycle im gonna get the inline volume control (the comset in the helicopter im flying has individual volume control and i wont be in a different one for 90 hours.) and I also like the noise suppression kit that merit has, ive known for quite a while now that ANR is actually bad for your ears and was looking for something different and i really like the in ear buds they use with the suppression kit. Fully removeable for when you dont want to use it.

$1598.00 befor shipping and the reciept is modified to void duty fees.

Cheers!

Cole