Ontario Regulating Flight Training?

Phil Croucher

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds like a job for...................................................................

...........HEPAC!

RTR

THIS IS A JOB FOR..............................SUPER HEPAC.

Laws have been made, laws can be changed.

Rob: Can you supply a web page to this act, aviation has always been Federal property.

It's worth stirring the pot.

Don

PS: Good one RTR. I have to agree, would you like to be in charge of the committee?????

heh.... well Don, I have to admit this is something I could probably sink my one remaining tooth into, however recent changes in my little world are going to keep me pretty occupied for a while.

I will say that any form of government regulation in this respect will bring nothing good to the table. Anytime you get government involvement the cost goes up, and the Pilot / Engineer shortage would only get worse.

Maybe HEPAC should approach some (or all) of the known good schools and offer a published endorsement of their curriculum and operation. In time it's possible that the only schools that would be able to attract prospective students would be those that have an endorsement from HEPAC.

cheers,

RTR

RTR: If I came across as being closed to the subject, I was not. The reason for stating what I did was not to open something that should be discussed in a closed forum. It was not intended to stop anybody from stating her/his opinion. If you want HEPAC to do something for you or anybody else, please use the proper channel's. Become a member of HEPAC and state "whatever" to your hearts content.

I will not get into anything a to what HEPAC will do on this web page as we have our own "WWW.Hepac.net

Cheers, Don

RTR: The suggestion box is always open at HEPAC, to be used by members only and discussed by members only. Capice?

Cheers, Don

I dunno....that seemed pretty clear and unobstructed to me.

Capice?

RTR