Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

LongRanger Needs a New Name

CTD

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Flinger...shouldn''t you be looking for a job instead of flappin yur gums??!!

Where are ya dese days anyway by''?? If you''re gonna stop by CTD''s again soon let me know. I''ll try to show up at the same time so we can terrorize da big brute. Show him how to really smoke salmon so SheDT will finally find eternal happiness!! By the way, you sleep with the cat, I get to sleep with the spare bed!!

Mr. Rideout,

I'm not sure when I'm gonna be back in the Capital. I am going to be in Montreal for Easter and am sure there will be plenty of debauchary. Enough for the three of us no doubt. DT's fer days ol man.

Heli Vodka,

What was the name of that French Scotch? I want something to go with my new haircut. 14.gif Jealous? (Of the scotch... of course 11.gif )

Mag - His machine will be the one with the lap belt extenders, ballast in the tail cone and oversized milkshake holders.

Punk - that French scotch was called "Vieux Sam". Easy on the hair jokes there Fluffy, I''ll put that picture I''ll create I have of you in Vortex.